Sat, Feb 24|
Crowne Plaza Chester, an IHG Hotel
An Evening with Everton Legends - Chester - 24th February 2024
Confirmed line up Kevin Ratcliffe, Derek Mountfield and Alan Stubbs!!!
Time & Location
Feb 24, 2024, 6:00 PM
Crowne Plaza Chester, an IHG Hotel, Trinity St, Chester CH1 2BD, UK
About the event
About the event
An Evening with ‘The Everton Football Club Legends'
Superstar Speakers Events Ltd are bringing 'THE EVERTON FOOTBALL CLUB LEGENDS' for an exclusive ‘Evening with’ event in 2024
In attendance will be the 3 Everton Legends.
Tickets sell fast and true Everton fans will be super pleased with their clubs legends line up!
This exclusive show will see a LIVE and UNSCRIPTED interview with Everton Legends reminiscing about those glorious Football memories old and new and get an real life insight to some of the best players to ever light up the Football world. Who knows what will happen when The Everton Football Club Legends take the stage to give you their ‘off camera’ stories.
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at the venue and check into the Chester Crowne Plaza and find your ALLOCATED SEATING
- Enjoy access to the Suites PRIVATE BAR area
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY* with The Everton Football Club Legends
- Be welcomed to the event by our TOP HOST
- Opportunities to win amazing PRIZES at the event
- A LIVE & UNSCRIPTED on-stage interview with The Everton Football Club Legends
- Special Audience Q & A SESSION with The Everton Football Club Legends
- Superstar Speakers Special LIVE AUCTIONboasting sporting greats of past and present
- Full BAR and MERCHANDISE STOREaccess
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar PLATINUM Package (50 maximum)
Includes: Signatures and Photo Pass with The Everton Football Club Legends
- 6pm Entry
- Autograph from each legend
- Professionally taken 6x9 photograph of you and The Everton Football Club Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page
- Platinum section allocated seating (Best seats of the house)
Superstar GOLD Package
Includes: Photo Pass with The Everton Football Club Legends
- Professionally taken photograph opportunity of you and The Everton Football Club Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Superstar SILVER Package
- Professionally taken photograph opportunity (incurs a fee) of you and The Everton Football Club Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- SILVER section allocated show seating
6pm - Doors Open with full bar access
6:30pm - Platinum Guest Photo opportunity and Autographs.
7pm - Gold Guest Photo Opportunity
7:45pm - Graeme White Live on stage for Part 1 of the interview with Kevin Ratcliffe, Derek Mountfield and Alan Stubbs.
9pm - Interval
9:20pm - Graeme White on Stage for Part 2 which includes a 15 minute Charity Auction, Live Audience Q&A with the legends.
10:45pm - Prize Draw
11pm - Finish
*Please note that in the event of unforeseen circumstances these timings may changed slightly however the order will stay the same.
*This is a none meal event so please ensure you have eaten before the event.
*Dress Code: Smart Casual (Preferably no trainers or sportswear)
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Food: This is a none meal event so please make sure you eat before arriving at the venue.
Hotel Rooms: If you would like to book a room for an overnight stay then you can do this directly with the venue.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
If you are unsure of this dress code please search google for a description. You may be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds are only given in the event of the event being cancelled or postponed
- We guarantee at least 3 legends. If an announced legend can't attend for whatever reason then a suitable replacement will be made. Please check the event on the website for any changes. This very rarely happens.
- Venue changes. In the event that the venue has to be changed then this will be in accordance with Superstar Speakers policy of within 10 Miles, meaning the replacement venue will be within 10 miles of the original event.
- Superstar Speakers are not responsible for any hotel or travel bookings for guests so should an event be cancelled be cancelled, postponed or moved then we are not responsible for any travel or accommodation related cost.
Includes Autograph from each legend Pre show photograph with the legends£99.00
includes pre show photograph with the legends£49.00
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.