Thu, Mar 03|
Northampton Park Inn Hotel
An Evening with Gary Neville - Northampton
An Evening with Gary Neville - Northampton
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2022, 7:00 PM
Northampton Park Inn Hotel, Silver St, Northampton NN1 2TA, UK
About the event
This exclusive show will see a LIVE & UNSCRIPTED interview, reminiscing about those glorious football memories and get an real life insight to the behind the scenes at the clubs he has played for. Who knows what will happen when Gary Neville hits the stage to give you ‘off the camera’ life and career stories.
Manchester United Legend Gary Neville visits the Man United fans in Northampton for this very special event.
One of the biggest names in British football from the last 30 years - Gary Neville has come from a key member of the (no iconic) class of 92, to an England regular from Euro 96 up until 2007, He won the Treble with Man Utd in 1999 and remained with the club for their next European Championship victory in 2008.
A one club man Gary Neville in Manchester United through and through , dedicated to the club. He was club captain for 5 years and led the team by example, giving his all for his beloved Man Utd.
With a career that earned him 20 trophies, including 8 Premier League titles and 85 caps for his country, its fair to say that Gary Neville is an English football legend.
Since retirement Gary hasn't slowed down at all - becoming one of Sky Sports most respected and beloved pundits, alongside Jamie Carragher. His willingness to speak his mind, not shy away from an opinion and knowledge and experience of the beautiful game has turned the Manchester United man into a national icon.
In addition to his TV work Gary takes a leading role in the ownership and running of Salford FC alongside the rest of his Class of 92 teammates
For a man who thrives on being busy and working, we are delighted that Gary Neville has chosen Superstar Speakers to help him meet and greet the Man United fans of the UK and we know that an Evening with Gary Neville will be open, honest, informative and exciting
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at the venue and check into the beautiful Radisson Hotel Events Suite and find your allocated seating
- Enjoy access to the Hotel Suite private Bar area
- Be welcomed to the event by our TOP HOST
- Opportunities to win amazing Manchester United PRIZES at the event
- Super WALK-ON VIDEO showing Gary Neville greatest ever footballing moments
- A LIVE & UNSCRIPTED on-stage interview
- Special Audience Q & A SESSION
- Superstar Speakers Special Live auction boasting sporting greats of past and present
- Full bar and merchandise access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar PLATINUM Package
Includes: Meet & Greet Session inc. Signature and Photograph with Gary Neville
Early access to enjoy a private Platinum guests ONLY Meet & Greet session with Gary Neville (30 minutes)
- Gary Neville will sign an item that you can bring from home (No paintings)
- Professionally taken 6x9 photograph of you and Gary Neville which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page
- Platinum section allocated seating
Superstar GOLD Package
- 6:45pm Door Entry (Please note show doesn't start until everyone is checked in and the photo session is complete)
- Professionally taken photograph of you and Gary Neville which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Superstar SILVER Package
- 7:15pm Door Entry (Please note show doesn't start until everyone is checked in and the photo session is complete)
- 'Opportunity' to have a Professionally taken photograph of you and Gary Neville which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page. Fee required.
- Silver section allocated show seating
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Suits. Minimum Shirt with Dark Trousers with Shoes
You may be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
Vetting the Superstar terms.
'OPPORTUNITY': For Silver tickets there is a photograph opportunity which means that you can have a photo if you pay on the night.
SITTING WITH FRIENDS: To ensure you are sat with your friends please book under the same name this will automatically sit you together. Any requests can also be directed to email@example.com
REFUNDS: A full refund will be issued only if the event is cancelled. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or re-sold.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: It is paramount to Superstar Speakers that everyone fully enjoys this event. If you have ANY special requirements (E.g. Access) please notify us BEFORE the show as we may not be able to accommodate you if told on the night.
SPONSORSHIP ENQUIRIES: Please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNICATION: We love to keep you updated on the event and will contact you via the email you register with. Your tickets will be sent to this email and we will inform you of any changes so please ensure you enter your email correctly. If you do not receive your tickets after purchase please email email@example.com
AGE RESTRICTIONS: 14+ HOWEVER THOSE 14-17 MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
Gold Ticket - 7pm Entry
Includes Entry and a Professional Photograph£60.00Sold Out
Silver Ticket - 7pm Entry
Includes event entry and a photo opportunity£40.00Sold Out
This event is sold out
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.