Thu, Mar 21|
An evening with Kevin Keegan - DW Stadium Wigan - 21st March 2024
One of the finest footballers to have ever graced Anfield. One of the Liverpool Greats and the only British player to win the Ballon D'or Twice!!
Time & Location
Mar 21, 2024, 6:00 PM
DW Stadium, 15 Loire Dr, Robin Park Rd, Wigan WN5 0UH, UK
About the event
Kevin Keegan, one of the greatest footballers this country has ever produced. Live in Wigan
This exclusive show will see a LIVE and UNSCRIPTED interview with the Ex Liverpool & Newcastle hero talking about those glorious Football memories old and new and get an real life insight to one of the greatest players in football history
Who knows what will happen when the Legend takes to the stage in Wigan to give you his ‘off camera’ stories.
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at DW Stadium
- Take your allocated seats
- Be welcomed to the event by a top host presenter
- Superstar Speakers Special Live auction boasting sporting greats of past and present
- Superstar Walk-on video
- Enjoy a live and unscripted on stage interview with The Liverpool and Newcastle Legend
-Live on stage Audience Q&A Session - Opportunities to win amazing prizes
- Full bar and merchandise access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar Platinum Package
- 6pm Doors
- An autograph from the legend on a Item of your choice (Paintings Excluded)
- Professionally taken photograph of you and The Legend which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
Superstar Gold Package
- 6pm Doors
- Professionally taken photograph of you and ’The Legend' which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
If you are unsure of this dress code please search google for a description. You may be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
6pm - Doors open and full bar access
6:15pm to 7:45pm - Pre show photos
8pm - Part One interview
9pm - Interval
9:20pm - Part 2 Auction and Interveiw
11:15pm - Finish
*These timings are subject to change by 15 mins max
Includes signature and photo£150.00
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.