Fri, Oct 22|
An Evening With Leicester City Captain Wes Morgan - Leicester
An evening with Wes Morgan on stage LIVE & UNSCRIPTED!
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2021, 7:00 PM
Leicester, Filbert Wy, Leicester LE2 7FL, UK
About the event
An Evening with Wes Morgan
Leicester City captured the hearts of the nation when the 'fearless foxes' defied the odds of 5000 - 1 and won the 2016 Premier League - with their mix of passion, team spirit and entertaining football, Leicester City changed the status quo of the 'big teams' in England's top division and brought the Premier League trophy to Leicester for the first time ever
This team was lead by Captain Fantastic Wes Morgan - a solid presence at the heart of defence who kept the team motivated and winning game after game. He became the third ever Premier League winning captain to play every minute of a title winning season
In 2021 Leicester made history again and won the iconic FA Cup for the first time in their history, beating a Chelsea team who would go on to be European Champions
Wes made his final appearance in a Leicester shirt in that game and added another trophy to his collection
This exclusive show will see a LIVE and UNSCRIPTED interview with Wes Morgan, reminiscing about those glorious Football memories and get an real life insight to one of the Leicester City Legends who achieved the impossible. Who knows what will happen when Wes Morgan takes the stage to give you his ‘off camera’ stories about the greatest footballing story of the 21st century
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at the venue and check into the King Power Stadium's Walkers Hall and find your ALLOCATED SEATING
- Enjoy access to the Suites PRIVATE BAR area
- PHOTO OPPORTUNITY* with Wes Morgan and the Premier League and FA Cup Trophies (replicas)
- Be welcomed to the event by our TOP HOST
- Opportunities to win amazing PRIZES at the event
- Super WALK-ON VIDEO showing Wes Morgan's greatest moments
- A LIVE & UNSCRIPTED on-stage interview
- Special Audience Q & A SESSION
- Superstar Speakers Special LIVE AUCTION boasting sporting greats of past and present
- Full BAR and MERCHANDISE STORE access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar PLATINUM Package (50 maximum)
Includes: Meet & Greet Session Inc. Signature and Photograph with Wes Morgan
- 6.30pm early access to enjoy a private Platinum guests ONLY Meet & Greet session with Wes Morgan (30 minutes)
- Receive an autograph from Wes Morgan on your own item.
- Professionally taken 6x9 photograph of you and Wes Morgan and the Premier League and FA Cup Trophies (replica) which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page
- Platinum section allocated seating (Best seats of the house)
Superstar GOLD Package
Includes: Photograph with Wes Morgan
- 7pm Entry
- Professionally taken photograph of you, Wes Morgan and the Premier League and FA Cup Trophies (replica) which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Superstar Silver Package
- 7pm Entry
- Professionally taken photograph opportunity (Incurs fee) of you, Wes Morgan and the Premier League and FA Cup Trophies (replica) which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Smart Casual - (No sportswear, trainers, football tops)
If you are unsure of this dress code please search google for a description. You WILL be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
Vetting the Superstar terms.
PHOTOGRAPH OPPORTUNITY*: Photograph opportunity will incur a fee on the night.
VAT: VAT is included in the price and VAT receipts can be produced upon request
REFUNDS: A full refund will be issued only if the event is cancelled and not if rescheduled. Tickets may not be exchanged, refunded or re-sold
Refund policy if the event is cancelled due to the COVID-19: A person gets notified about the cancellation of any event. A person will receive their refund automatically through the same method of payment used to complete your purchase (eg:- If the payment is made using UPI, the money comes back into the UPI account). The refunds are generally delivered within 7-21 business days.
If the event is postponed, we will contact you via phone or email with the information regarding the changes in the time, venue, date, and more. The tickets are valid for the new event date.
BOOKING FEES: If you use Eventbrite to book tickets to this event and it is cancelled, Eventbrite may not refund the booking fees associated to your purchase. You can see a full breakdown of the booking fees upon purchase. You may purchase tickets without paying a booking fee by emailing email@example.com or calling our box office sales line on 01623 700388
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: It is paramount to Superstar Speakers that everyone fully enjoys this event. If you have ANY special requirements (E.g. Access) please notify us BEFORE the show as we may not be able to accommodate you if told on the night.
SITTING WITH FRIENDS: To ensure you are sat with your friends please book under the same name this will automatically sit you together.
SHOW TIMINGS: In the event of a celebrity late arrival the show timings may alter and Superstar Speakers Events Ltd can not be held responsible for any inconvenience caused. No refunds will be issued.
VENUE: In an highly unlikely event that the venue is changed due to unforeseen circumstances an alternative venue will be found within 10 miles of the original venue and all tickets will remain valid. No refunds will be issued.
SPONSORSHIP ENQUIRIES: Please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMUNICATION: We love to keep you updated on the event and will contact you via the email you register with. Your tickets will be sent to your email and we will inform you of any changes so please ensure you enter your email correctly and check your 'junkbox'. If you do not receive your tickets after purchase please email email@example.com
Keep up to date with this show and more shows at the Superstar Speakers Website
Gold Ticket - 7pm Entry£50.00
Silver Ticket - 7pm Entry£35.00
Platinum Ticket - 6.30pm Entry£120.00
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.