Thu, Feb 29|
An evening with Liverpool Legends - Blackburn - 29th February 2024
Peter Beardsley, Ronnie Whelan and Jan Molby in attendance
Time & Location
Feb 29, 2024, 6:00 PM
Ewood Park, Ewood Park, Blackburn BB2 4JF, UK
About the event
An Evening with ‘Liverpool Legends'
Coming to Blackburn ‘The Liverpool Legends Tour ’ event in February 2024
Football fans need no introduction to 'The Legends' on this tour as we take you back through the decades to some of the finest players to ever grace the turf at Anfield and enjoy some great stories and banter throughout the evening.
At each of the shows on the Tour there will be these 3 Former Liverpool stars taking to the stage for a 2 part interview.
This exclusive show will see a LIVE and UNSCRIPTED interview with Ex Liverpool players reminiscing about those glorious Football memories old and new and get an real life insight to one of the greatest football clubs in World Football.
Who knows what will happen when the Legends take the stage in Blackburn to give you ‘off camera’ stories.
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at The Venue
- Take your seats in the designated areas for either Platinum seating for Platinum Ticket holders or the Green area for Gold and Silver ticket holders
- Be welcomed to the event by a top host presenter
- Superstar Speakers Special Live auction boasting sporting greats of past and present
- Superstar Walk-on 'Liverpool Legends' with YNWA
- Enjoy a live and unscripted on stage interview with The Liverpool Legends
-Live on stage Audience Q&A Session - Opportunities to win amazing prizes
- Full bar and merchandise access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar Platinum Package
- 6pm Doors
- An autograph from all the legends on a Item of your choice (Paintings Excluded)
- Professionally taken photograph of you and The Legends' which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
Superstar Gold Package
- 7pm Doors
- Professionally taken photograph of you and ’The Legends' which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
If you are unsure of this dress code please search google for a description. You may be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds are only given in the event of the event being cancelled or postponed
- We guarantee at least 3 legends. If an announced legend can't attend for whatever reason then a suitable replacement will be made. Please check the event on the website for any changes
- Venue changes. In the event that the venue has to be changed then this will be in accordance with Superstar Speakers policy of within 10 Miles, meaning the replacement venue will be within 10 miles of the original event.
- Superstar Speakers are not responsible for any hotel or travel bookings for guests so should an event be cancelled be cancelled, postponed or moved then we are not responsible for any travel or accommodation related cost.
Platinum Autograph and Photo
Includes an autograph from each legend A photograph with the legends Arrive at 6pm Dress code: Smart Casual£90.00
Gold with Photo
6pm Arrival Dress code: Smart Casual Includes a photograph with the legends£45.00
Full show Arrive at 6:30pm Dress Code: Smart Casual£35.00
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.