Fri, Mar 31|
An evening with Manchester United Legend Bryan Robson
An evening with Manchester United Legend Bryan Robson!
Time & Location
Mar 31, 2023, 6:30 PM
Radlett Centre, Aldenham Ave, Radlett, Hertfordshire WD7 8HL, UK
About the event
Superstar Speakers is bringing Manchester United Legend Bryan Robson to The Radlett Centre for a evening of football, fun and a trip down Old Trafford memory lane. This is a must for ANY Manchester United fan.
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Be welcomed to the event by our TOP HOST
- Opportunities to win amazing PRIZES at the event
- A LIVE & UNSCRIPTED on-stage interview
- Special Audience Q & A SESSION
- Full BAR and MERCHANDISE STORE access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar PLATINUM Package £90
Includes: Pre-Show autograph & photo pass
- 6.15pm early access.
- Bring an item to get signed by Bryan on the night, before the show.
- Professionally taken 6x9 photograph of you and Bryan which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page
- FRONT Section seating
Superstar GOLD Package £45
Includes: Photo pass
- 7pm Entry
- Professionally taken photograph of you and Bryan which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Superstar SILVER Package £35
- 7.30pm Entry
- SILVER section allocated show seating
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Smart - (No sportswear, trainers, football tops)
The main show will start at 8pm and the Platinum and Gold Tickets holder must attend the PRE-SHOW signing and photo session. This session will not be available at another time during the event so please arrive as follows;
Platinum no later than 6.30
Gold no later than 7pm
Includes: Pre show autograph & photo pass session. Please arrive no later than 6.30pm.£90.00Sold Out
Includes: Pre show Photo session. Please arrive no later than 7pm.£45.00Sold Out
This event is sold out
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.