Fri, Jun 17|
An Evening with Manchester United Treble Winners - Wigan
Celebrate the Legends of 1999
Time & Location
Jun 17, 2022, 6:30 PM GMT+1
Wigan, 15 Loire Dr, Robin Park Rd, Wigan WN5 0UH, UK
About the event
An Evening with the Manchester United Treble Winning Legends 1999.
The year Manchester United made history winning the Premier League, the FA Cup and the Champions League all in the same iconic season. It cemented then Class of 92 as a team of legends, cemented Sir Alex Ferguson as one of English Football's greatest managers and cemented Manchester United as one of the biggest clubs in the world. It was an achievement that no football fan will ever forget - the Treble had never been done in England before and has never been done since. Its a once in a lifetime achievement that only the elite can achieve.
Superstar Speakers celebrates the 23rd anniversary of the treble with Jaap Stam and at least 2 other legends of the Manchester United icons who won all three trophies in 1999
We can confirm that Manchester United's legendary Defender Jaap Stam will be at all 4 tour dates and will be joined by at least 2 other legends from the 1999 Treble Winning Team.
Despite only spending four years in the red shirt of Manchester United, the big dutchman Jaap Stam carved his own mark on the history of the club. A titan at the heart of the defence between 1998 and 2001, Jaap Stam stood tall at the back of the field during one of the most successful eras at Manchester United - that is not a coincidence!
Winner of 3 Premier League titles during his full 3 seasons at the club.
Names for each event subject to change for each event depending on availability, currently both Denis Irwin and Dwight Yorke are available to accompany Jaap Stam at all 4 dates.
This exclusive show will see a LIVE & UNSCRIPTED interview, reminiscing about those glorious football memories and get a real life insight to the behind the scenes at the clubs he has played for. Who knows what will happen when The Manchester United Legends hit the stage to give you their ‘off the camera’ life and career stories.
Setting the Superstar Scene.
- Arrive at the venue and check into the private bar area and find your allocated seating
- Be welcomed to the event by our TOP HOST
- Opportunities to win amazing Manchester United PRIZES at the event
- Super WALK-ON VIDEO showing The Legends greatest ever footballing moments
- A LIVE & UNSCRIPTED on-stage interview
- Special Audience Q & A SESSION
- Superstar Speakers Special Live auction boasting sporting greats of past and present
- Full bar and merchandise access
Getting the Superstar Tickets.
Superstar PLATINUM Package
Includes: Signatures and Photograph with The Legends
- 6pm early access to be in the first group of the photo queue
- The Legends will sign an item that you can bring from home (No paintings. A Maximum of 1 signature per legend either all 3 on one item or 1 item per legend.
- Professionally taken 6x9 photograph of you and The Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page
- Platinum section allocated seating
Superstar GOLD Package
Includes: Photograph with the Legends
- Professionally taken photograph of you and The Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- GOLD section allocated show seating
Superstar SILVER Package
- 7.30pm Entry- Professionally taken photograph opportunity (will incur an on the night fee) of you and The Legends which will be developed on the night ready to take away and made available digitally after the show at our Facebook page.
- SILVER section allocated show seating
Adopting the Superstar Style.
Dress Code: Smart Casual
You may be refused entry if you are not wearing the correct Dress Code.
Platinum Ticket - 6:30pm Entry
Early Entry, Best Seats, Photo and Autograph£150.00Sold Out
Gold Tickets - 7pm Entry
Incs. Photo£45.00Sold Out
Silver Tickets - 7pm Entry£35.00Sold Out
This event is sold out
Official Charity Partner
Superstar Speakers have raised awareness and tens of thousands of pounds in donations for different charities and good causes. One of our partners are Rainbows children's hospice who provide palliative care for children and young people with life ending illness.